Documents Needed to Open a FLCLASS Account:
Participation in FLCLASS is available to all political subdivisions, instrumentalities of political subdivisions and State agencies in the State of Florida, including; counties, cities, towns, villages, school districts, special districts and other public entities. For more details on how to open an account refer to the Information Statement below or visit the Client Services page to contact our sales and marketing representatives.
- FLCLASS Information Statement
- FLCLASS Interlocal Agreement
- FLCLASS Investment Policy
- FLCLASS Registration Packet: Instrument of Adoption
- FLCLASS Registration Packet: Authorizing Resolution
- FLCLASS Trusteed Account Registration
Documents Needed to Manage Your Existing FLCLASS Account:
Current FLCLASS Participants can find forms necessary to maintain their accounts on this page.
Documents Associated With FLCLASS Operations: